Session Agreement: Please read all information carefully and print a copy for your records. Once read, please provide your digital signature.
1. Retainer Fee - Retainer fees are non refundable and must be made in full before your session date.
2. Order appointments - All clients agree to an ordering appointment at the studio following the session either immediately after or within two weeks (unless other arrangements have been made). All proofs will not be fully edited at the ordering appointments and any products (including digital files, wall art, heirloom pieces) are final sale and non refundable.
3. Cancellation - If you are more than 30 minutes late to your session or do not show up at all, the retainer fee is forfeited and a new fee will need to paid to continue with your session. If client requests to cancel this agreement 7 days before the session, the retainer will be applied to a rescheduled session. If client cancels 6 or less days before the session for reasons other then illness or emergency, the retainer fee is forfeited.
4. Studio Policies: No cameras or recording devices are allowed at the session. For safety purposes, siblings and other children are only allowed during their shooting time. Please make arrangements for them to be picked up immediately after their pictures have been taken.
5. Cooperation of subject - While KNP does our best to make your child feel comfortable and safe in every way possible there are some instances where children just do not want to cooperate. We make our best efforts to schedule around nap times and meal times in order to make sure your child is in the best mood possible. While this happens extremely rarely, we are not responsible for loss of images due to non cooperation on the subjects part.
6. Illness - Please DO NOT bring your child (or you) to our studio if you are sick. This includes but is not limited to fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, headaches, nausea, any form of stomach bug, digestion issues, etc. If you show up and your child is sick, your session will be cancelled and the session fee forfeited. We cannot have sick children in the studio for the safety of the other subjects we work with.
7. If participating in a cake smash session - Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Photographer for any liability related to accidents or reactions involving food product during the shoot.
8. Copyright: Kristen Noelle Photography retains copyright to all images. With a signed model release, KNP reserves the right to use images for display or other purposes. Under no circumstances can a client use the images for commercial purposes, profit, photographic competitions or display. Printing rights are used only for personal use and cropping, turning to black and white, placing filters or other retouching is against copyright law.
9. Storing images: Kristen Noelle Photography will store ordered images 1 year after session date. KNP is not responsible for any damaged or lost purchased images.