Session Agreement: Please read all information carefully and print a copy for your records. Once read, please provide your digital signature.
1. Retainer Fee - Retainer fees are non refundable and must be made in full before your session date. Retainer fee will be applied to your full session fee and the remainder must be paid prior to their session.
2. Client must notify Kristen within 24 hours of delivery to set up actual session date.
3. Cancellation - If you are more than 30 minutes late to your session or do not show up at all, the retainer fee is forfeited and a new fee will need to paid to continue with your session. If client requests to cancel this agreement 7 days before the session, the retainer will be applied to a rescheduled session. If client cancels 6 or less days before the session for reasons other then illness or emergency, the retainer fee is forfeited.
4. Studio Policies: No cameras or recording devices are allowed at the session. For safety and liability purposes, siblings and other children are only allowed during their shooting time. Please make arrangements for them to be picked up immediately after their pictures have been taken. Any damage to the studio, equipment or otherwise will be replaced by client.
5. Client agrees to an ordering appointment directly following, or within 2 weeks of newborn session date. All product sales are final.
6. Copyright: Kristen Noelle Photography retains copyright to all images. With a signed model release, KNP reserves the right to use images for display or other purposes. Under no circumstances can a client use the images for commercial purposes, profit, photographic competitions or display. Printing rights are used only for personal use and cropping, turning to black and white, placing filters or other retouching is against copyright law.
7. Storing images: Kristen Noelle Photography will store ordered images 1 year after session date. KNP is not responsible for any damaged or lost purchased images.